#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Just what I needed

 

You can see the snow outside but in my little world it is Spring. Yesterday I spent decorating the sunroom and living room with all the eggs, nests, and birds I could find.

Out came all the flowers and anything that reminded me of warmer weather and fresh ar.

 

the mantle was festooned with birdhouses and nests.

 

I love this flat basket with cabbage leaves, flowers, and eggs.

 

The baker's rack has all the bird glassware that I made last year.

 

And the table is dressed for the season. It may be a little early but I can see ground now outside and I know that soon the snow will all be gone. I saw a flock of robins yesterday...isn't that proof enough? And the squirrel came out of hiibernation and is eating his fill at our bird feeder.

And if that isn't enough I am reading a fluff book that takes place on Sullivan's Island outside Charleston. Just the thing I needed.

Happy Spring to all of you. Are you ready for it to begin?

 

2 comments :

  1. all that s-p-r-i-n-g and even a fluff boook!!!!

    good for you!!!! you feel uplifted and better, I'm sure. :-)

    surroundings and attitude! they can work magic!!! and this in-between time of year, we need all the magic we can get!!!

    ahhhh, speaking of magic... ,-)))) "The Good Witch Series" is on Hallmark Ch. at 8pm tonight, you know. ,-))))

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's FABULOUS that you have spring and sunshine INDOORS!!!
    it's beautiful. heart lifting. and i don't even have the snow outside.
    it just makes me feel good to see it for you in those light filled happy spring rooms! xo♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.