#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 02, 2015

The kitchen at night

Let’s walk into the kitchen at night. I’m so glad I got the undercounter lights. It lends a special ambiance.    I have been looking a flooring and have decided to go with sixteen inch  square tiles (vinyl) with grout in between put on the diagonal. The floor will be a mixed stone color with gray, brown, and cream. It will not compete with the countertops but be a great addition. they came and measured today and will give us a quote tomorrow.

kitchen still ife 001

kitchen still ife 009kitchen still ife 005kitchen still ife 004kitchen still ife 003

 

1 comment :

  1. Your kitchen radiates warmth, comfort, and beauty, Peggy! I'm sure that it brings heaps of pleasure to you and Don!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.