#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Whoops!

If you see that a few posts re missing don't be alarmed. I had to delete a few to solve a problem. I completely lost my sidebar on my ipad. It was there on the the big computer but completely missing on the ipad. I use the sidebar to visit other blogs and can't live without it. After trying a few things I googled it.

Thank goodness for google! It said the reason was that there was some bad HTML code caused by one of the posts. I started eliminating posts and it came back. yippee!!

My friend Linda and I were planning a trip to Buffalo today. I realy needed to get out and go shopping..or as I call it >..seeing pretty things. But the weather didn't cooperate. We had an icy mix yesterday and even though it is reaching thirty two today we didn't want to take a chance on bad roads. We'll plan on it another time.

So here are a few more tulip pictures.

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Dang computers! Mine can have me quickly in frustrated tears! Love those gorgeous tulips! They remind me that spring is not far away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.