#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cleaning Tornado



I was a cleaning tornado today... moving furniture, mopping floors, sweeping, dusting, rearranging....I moved so fast and furious that I tired myself out! It started with the new piece of furniture I bought (see it in the picture above, the little black drawered chest under the shelf.) Well of course I had to move the couch, chair, ottomans, etc to accommadate it. That led to more rearranging and moving and then of course there was the kitchen to get back in shape. I don't know where I found the energy after traveling over eleven hours yesterday from Tennessee. I guess it's the new diet. I'm doing Slim Fast and it seems to give me energy. I know when I eat the wrong things I get sluggish. so maybe this is the answer. Don't eat. Just drink. We'll see. The next pic shows the lantern that I got at the Pottery. Just like the one a Pottery Barn only with a lower price. I really like it.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy!
    Oh, it looks clean and fresh! Love the kitty too! :)
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    :) Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.