#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday musings

What a day! It's dreary out..cold...and I just wanted to curl up in a ball today and read. I'm trying to finish a really long, long book by Ken Follett. I know you've heard me mention it a time or two. It's not hard to read, just really small print. But it tires out my good eye so much to try to read for a period of time. I'm very discouraged about my eye!
I picked out a color for the kitchen...a brick color which I think if dramatic. Don went to the store and when the guy mixed it some ran down the side so he had to fix it. When Don opened it at home it was peach!! Peach!! Not a good color for the kitchen. SO he has to make a special trip back to the other side of town to get the right color. While he is painting the walls, he decided to also paint the ceiling white again. It looks very nice. I can't wait for the walls to get done so I can decorate again. I am in a period of "less is more" so we'll see how much I put back on the walls.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.