#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter is coming

Next week will be Easter. The time seems to be passing with alarming swiftness. Am I making the most of these days? I hope so. It seems this weekend I don't want to do anything productive. I'm not in the mood. I finished my book and took it back to the library..all 1000 pages. Tonight I'll settle down and watch a movie. Quiet day.

I took a quiz online and here are the results:

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to kno w you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken

boy, does that hit the nail on the head.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.