#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Better Days

It is just amazing! I feel like I had been carrying a heavy burden and someone took it off my back. I feel wonderful! No pain. I just feel so very good. I didn’t realize how bad I had felt. Today I’m babysitting Sadie.(Don went fishing and yes, I know it’s pouring down rain, but starting tomorrow he won’t be fishing for awhile.)  sadie 011 .she sure requires a lot of watching. The minute you are not looking she sneaks off in a corner and you know what happens then. She is getting the hang of going out to do her business about 40% of the time. I’m trying to make a point of getting her out every hour but she isn’t exactly on that kind of schedule herself. I know this is a process and in a few months hopefully she will be housebroken and trained not to chew everything she finds. This is a lot like having a new baby.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.