#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Is this a test?

I know sometimes life is a test. I hope I pass this one because it is quite difficult. Don is still in the hospital and isn’t doing too great right now so it is difficult to spend almost all day at the hospital with him. When I do get home there is Sadie to play with and attempt the housebreaking. And the normal housekeeping chores. Luckily most of the time I sleep well, but it is exhausting running back and forth to the hospital. Luckily it’s only five minutes from my house. I am so grateful for that. I hope that today will be a turning point and he will start to do better.

1 comment :

  1. Hey Peggy! Stay strong, you will both get through this and it will be nothing but a memory. Hope Don is feeling better soon!
    Love,
    Caron, Josh and Jackson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.