#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can you believe it’s 80 degrees?

What an absolutely beautiful day it is. First thing this morning I took Sadie out only to discover that the bear had been swimming in our pond out back.  How did I know? There was a huge splash of water on the rocks leading out and wet prints all across the courtyard. This picture I took quite a bit later, but you can still tell. It is really scary to know that the bear is so brazen. I won’t go out after dark anymore with Sadie. We are getting a fence for this area…I hope that deters him a little.
sadie at the fountian 018 sadie at the fountian 019

Today i uncovered the lion fountain and plugged it in. sadie absolutely loved it! She also likes climbing in the bathtub and having you turn on the faucet.sadie at the fountian 022 sadie at the fountian 020 sadie at the fountian 021

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.