#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What fun!

 

IT’s Sunday already and the week has passed so fast. No pictures are included in this post. Not because I didn’t take any..I took a ton of them. It’s just that I misplaced my camera and can’t find it anywhere. I’m hoping that it will show up when I put my house back together after the kids’ visit.

     I had an absolute blast with the family, especially Sean. He has got to be the best baby on the planet. He has such a happy disposition and smiles all the time. Ryan and Jenny have done an extraordinary job raising him. THey are such calm parents and have taught Sean to be a problem solver. They don’t jump to his rescue every time he  has a problem. They give him a chance to figure things out for himself. It’s not that they don’t give him a lot of attention, they do. But they also give him space to be a baby. He just learned to walk and is hitting his forehead a lot when he falls since he doesn’t yet know how to catch himself with his hands. He has such a good bedtime routine…he takes a bottle a little after eight and then at eight thirty on the dot he gets put to bed. He’s usually very tired by that time and goes right to sleep. Only one night he cried a little, but put himself to sleep after a few minutes. He was wonderful on the plane. And when we went to dinner at Applebee’s he just was so well behaved the whole time. i have never heard him whine about things. What a great baby!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.