#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A SPRING TABLE DESPITE THE SPITTING SNOW OUTSIDE

A SPRING TABLE 010 Welcome, you tablescape addicts! Everyone looks forward to Susan’s wonderful post which allows us to travel all over the country and peek into the dining rooms, kitchens, and porches to see how girls set pretty tables. You can visit by clicking on BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH on the right hand side of my blog. Today’s table is set for spring despite the still cold weather in Bradford this morning. It will go from 32 today to 77 on Saturday. I must say I prefer the warmer weather. Well, back to my table. The little birds and nest welcomes spring. The plates and cups can be found at the dollar store and the swirled glasses (plastic) I was lucky to find at Target. The dotted placemats were on the backs of some summer placemats at Bon Ton. I put some greenery in the candle-lier. I hope you enjoy it. A SPRING TABLE 006

 A SPRING TABLE 007 A SPRING TABLE 008 A SPRING TABLE 014 A SPRING TABLE 013

15 comments :

  1. * How charming this is! You obviously put alot of thought into it, and your colors are so happy! Thank you! Linda *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Table Scape Thursday!

    I am stopping by to visit From Between Naps on The Porch and your Spring green table scape is lovely. i love the little nests on the chairs. Thank you for sharing.

    from Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tablescape is lovely! I also love your candle fixture... great birds nests too! Thanks for sharing! ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very pretty. I love the polka dot place mats and the birds' nests.

    Scribbler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table is the best I've seen so far today. Love using chartreuse in anything!

    And using your chandelier with fresh potted plants is a great idea!

    Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this table you created. The polka dots, the color combination. Oh so pretty!! Love all the special spring touches too. Sorry about your weather :0(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really went all out! I love the nice touch of the nest on the chairs and your chandelier! The centerpiece is beautiful and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo pretty! I actually saw those dishes at Dollar Tree yesterday, here in NJ -- almost bought some but since I had two sets of thrift store dishes sitting in boxes in my car, on their way to my house, good sense prevailed!

    But now, seeing them in your lovely table setting ... I love how this looks, how it all comes together. Very charming!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you put a lot of work on every detail of this tablescape. It's all worth the effort cause it is absolutely gorgeous! Love the nest wreath behind the chairs....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely table! I'm glad you joined in on the fun today. Those wreaths on the chairs are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so pretty. Isn't this all just too much fun? You gave me some good ideas. Thanks for sharing and have a good TT.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very pretty and Spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peggy, this is beautiful! I LOVE your pretty placemats and the polka dots. Your chandelier looks lovely and I love the nests on the backs of the chairs!
    So nice and springy...despite the temps! Spring weather will be here soon!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Peggy !
    You are so creative...where do I
    begin...
    1. Love your dressing up the chandy
    2. Love the green you used
    3. Love the bird nests on the chairs
    4. Love the centerpiece
    5. Love your background to your blog !

    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs ~
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. so lovely....so spring....I love it!

    Hope your day has been beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.