#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Time to get sneaky

Ok, now we have resorted to trickery. It seems that Sadie will be very quiet if you go out the kitchen door. I think she has figured out that you are going away and won’t be back for awhile. But, if you close her plywood barrier between the kitchen and dining room and she knows you are in the house she will become a raving maniac, barking furiously and jumping against the plywood gate relentlessly. In order to get anything done in the house, I walk out the kitchen door and enter through the sunroom where she can’t see me. Yes, my baby is making me deceitful. 

     Today is Don’s prep for his surgery tomorrow. It’s a half gallon of the worst tasting drink you can imagine. Even with flavoring he could hardly get it down. And he can only eat a few things like jello and broth. He will be glad to get it over with tomorrow morning and get it behind him. bird on stick

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.