#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It’s time to see Sean again!

Tonight is the night…the plane is coming in and on it will be Ryan, Jenny and of course, Sean.I will be driving up to Buffalo to pick them up. Unfortunatley their plan gets in at 10:30 pm.  I am so excited to see them again. We were down for Sean’s birthday the beginning of March and now they are coming to see dad. That will cheer him up considerably to have the baby home. Papa is just enamored with him. And me…well, let’s just say that his feet won’t hit the floor, I’ll be holding him so much. Sean is walking now and that will be new for me to see. I hope that Sadie will mind her manners with Sean and not bowl him over by jumping. She gets so excited when someone new shows up.  Don is going to the dr this afternoon. It can’t be too soon that he gets that catheter out. I don’t know if he will take the staples out yet or not. Don will have to learn patience because this recovery will not be speedy. But he is doing well considering.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.