#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ah, Spring!

Ooh, I just can't wait for spring to hit Bradford. Today in Boiling Springs it is in the sixties and just lovely and warm. I went for a walk around Chris' neighborhood on the sidewalks along the new development. It felt good to have the sun on my face. Yes, I know I'm supposed to avoid the sun. My meds say so. My dr. says so. But what's a girl to do? It felt like heaven after our long, cold winter.
There's not a lot I can do here so today I cleaned Chris' bathroom. I keep the house picked up and cook meals, but that's about it. I have read a little. I bought a new magazine about outdoor tuscan style decor. It gives me some ideas about my courtyard for the summer. It wil be so nice to put out the furniture and get out the porch swing. Am I getting ahead of myself here? It is only March. Down here it may be spring, but up home...I don't think so.
It's amazing how sunshine improves your disposition. Keep smiling..spring is coming to a town near you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.