#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Take the good with the bad

Just when you think…gee, life is going well…the bad comes up and hits you smack in the face. For instance, it’s been a good week…the dr’s report was pretty good, the water aerobics went well but tiring, and I was planning a girl’s outing today. So yesterday I really cleaned up my car inside and out. I hosed off the mats, washed the car, and Don even swept out the dog hair on the rugs. The car looked perfect. And it was, but for one little thing. This morning it wouldn’t start…the battery was dead. It must have been while we were cleaning it the doors were opened too long and it drew on the battery. What is a girl to do? I never have to worry about things like that since I have a hubby who is superman when it comes to taking care of things. But, alas…hubby had already left for a fishing trip for the day. I had to resort to calling the service station for help. It started when they jumped it and I left it running to charge the battery so I did go on that lunch/shopping trip. It turned out to be a nice day, warm and fun. It sure makes me appreciate my husband even more though.                                 Go to fullsize image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.