#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A WINDY DAY


spring flowers image 

The tops of the trees are swaying back and forth in the wind as it blows through the valley. Another cold, damp day in Bradford. This was a good day to sit around and read. I am currently almost through Harlen Coben’s newest mystery. I read as long as my eyes will allow before they begin to ache and I have to put the book down. I am not reading as many books as I have in the past, but still try to read all the ones I want to. We had chili for lunch, which really hit the spot. Don is the best chili maker and always makes such a big batch that we freeze it in smaller packages. So all he did was go to the freezer in the garage and take out a package for us to enjoy. Don and I shared the chore of cleaning out the oven. It’s always nice to open the oven door and see it shining. Our oven and cooktop are original to the house and still in good working order. They don’t make appliances that well nowadays.  Just a quiet day in the Karrasch household.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.