#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 14, 2010

THE DERBY TEA


the derby tea 016 
Today my friend Joan and I attended a fundraiser, the “Derby Tea” at the Bradford Library. Tables were set up in the Community Room and a teapot, candle, pearls, mirror and ivy decorated the tables.
the derby tea 029 the derby tea 028
the derby tea 011
Pink was the color of the day and each table had pink tablecloths and linen napkins wrapped with ribbon. A wonderful array of tea sandwiches and cookies and petit fours filled the tea table.
the derby tea 020
Of course it was a time to play “dress up” and hats abounded. Here are my friends, Joan, above, and Edie and Norma below.
the derby tea 024 the derby tea 021
This lady was a dream in turquoise.
the derby tea 007
I dressed my hat with purple flowers and berries to match my outfit.
the derby tea 003
There were table displays of items for sale to benefit the library. It was a delightful day.
the derby tea 006


the derby tea 010 

the derby tea 027

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.