#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I’m off (again)


It seems like I just got back and I’m off on another trip. Chris’ girlfriend, Alex’s mother passed away and they are flying to Germany on Wednesday. I will go down Friday to keep and eye on Scott for the next week. His mother would usually be there, but she won a trip to the Bahamas and will be gone all next week. Since he’s just almost 15 he’s a little young to leave alone when both parents are out of the country at the same time.
    Another quiet day in snowy Bradford. Don is getting ready to tap some maple trees. He had to remake his cooker since he hasn’t tapped in about 4 years. I can’t wait to taste that delicious maple syrup. It’s the best!
pond in winter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.