#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Are you hunkering down?

The days are getting colder..39 degrees now and the rain is coming more often. We spent Sunday finishing our winterization…putting decorations, cushions and pots from outdoors down into the basement. We put the table and chairs in the shed and I cut back all the flowers. It’s time to get ready for winter. The courtyard looks bare now.

outside 016
Today I am helping some friends get the church set up for our teacher’s retirement luncheon tomorrow. Tonight I’ll attend the BCPAC performance of Forever Plaid. It’s a doo-wop story and I love music from that era. I treated myself this year to a season ticket.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.