#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It’s another beautiful day!

What a gorgeous day again today. I guess we fooled the weatherman who said it was going to rain. It’s 55 and sunny. Sadie and I enjoyed a morning walk with Joan and after coffee I went to Walmart. Our bedroom tv decided to quit on us last night so it needed replaced. I also bought a small crockpot which will be more practical for the two of us instead of using my large one. I love to make something in the morning and have it ready when it’s time to eat. Right now it’s holding some leftover beef and gravy. I’m catching up on laundry and doing those chores that need to be done in a house. (Boy, this is a boring post! Sorry my life isn’t any more exciting.  Yesterday I sorted through my jewelry and put it in the new jewelry armoire that I got from pier One. That really freed up a dresser drawer.

jewelry 001

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.