#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 04, 2010

IT’s a fall morning, all right

It’s this type of day that I am thankful for having a garage for my car. Our hot, hot summer has ended and we are officially into the colder fall…only 42 degrees today with constant rain. I met my friends for coffee and then went to water aerobics class. I love the exercise but this morning the water was cold. I was glad for the hot shower afterwards. On these days I’m a little tired from the hour of pushing around in the water with boards, barbells, and noodles so I’m not planning on getting much accomplished just a little laundry and general housecleaning.
sister week 001
When my sisters visited last week Diane brought her dog Zoe. Sadie latched on to Zoe’s stuffed fox and carried it everywhere she went. She was constantly pushing it into Zoe’s face saying ,"Please play with me”.

sister week 002 

Have you ever visited this store?
sister week 003
This is a chain of stores that I first shopped at in New Jersey and Cape Cod. I discovered that there is one north of Buffalo and there soon will be one in Erie. Yeah! It isn’t strictly Christmas items but has home goods as well.

sister week 004
When we were coming into Jamestown we just had to stop and take a picture of the Rainbow house.

sister week 024
For some reason I couldn’t get a clear picture of this bird necklace Linda helped me make. I got the charms and chain and Linda put it together for me. It’s so cute!

sister week 031
Aren’t these flower lights amazing. I got them at Lockwood’s Greenhouse in Hamburg, NY. Thanks Charlotte for the birthday gift certificate. The little photo is me when I was five. Mom made me a witch’s costume out of crepe paper.
sister week 034



sister week 035

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.