#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Serendipity

It is another rainy, cold, dreary day in Bradford. I went to coffee and then to Walmart to get the oil changed in my car. So I’m standing at the Verizon store with my broken phone laying on the desk contemplating which new phone I want to get when all of a sudden it rings. Surprise! It’s my cousin Beverly from Eastern New York State and her husband. They are calling from the Lighthouse Restaurant which is just a stone’s throw from the Verizon Store. I hurry over and meet them and invite them to my house for lunch! What a great time we had talking, and looking through old pictures. Bev and I had lots of fun times as children when she lived in Eldred and I used to go over there and ride horses. She is moving to Florida and wanted to come this way to visit our aunt and uncle. It was great seeing her and her husband again. What a great serendipity!

beverly 036

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.