#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Could this be Sadie?

dog magnet

I’m having a little trouble with my dog. Yes, I know she’s a Jack Russell Terrier (I mean terrorizer). And I know they are energetic, intelligent, and love people. But I don’t remember reading that they are chewers and can’t be trusted. Our Sadie will get into trouble when we aren’t around. Is it just that she’s bored? I can imagine her wondering around the house when we leave looking to see if there is an unguarded wastepaper basket or some morsel left on the kitchen table. It is common for us to come home and find some evidence of her little “free for all”. Lately I find I must put her in her crate when we are gone for her own safety. Once she got her head stuck in a plastic bag and almost suffocated. Another time she got into a pill case which luckily didn’t have many pills in it. She needs to be protected from herself. …the little scamp!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.