#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ANOTHER YEAR HAS PASSED

Goodbye 2010. It’s time to let the old year go and welcome in a new time. Each day of last year brought new adventures and new challenges. There was excitement of trips to visit with family and vacations in Charleston and Savannah. There were worrisome times when Don had his aneurysm surgery and I dealt with some health issues. There were special days that you would love to live over and over and ones that you hope you will never have again. I call my blog Season to season because each season rolls around no matter what is going on in your life. The permanence and reliability of nature reminds us that life does go on and we are here to be just a small part of it. It has a way of humbling us, keeping us grounded. A tender snowfall, a quick spring storm, a blistering day or a gust of fall wind says….stop…..notice…..enjoy in your life. Take a deep breath.
  May your 2011 be the happiest times of your life. May you face all your troubles with confidence to know that you can handle it all and persevere. May you always know, my friends, that there is abundance of love. From me to you, Happy New Year. I’m stealing a new Year’s resolution from my wise friend, Linda…….”Be good to yourself….Be good to others”
   Let’s take a little trip back to 2010 in pictures.

Januarybathtime at chris'
February
 peg on beach
March
image
April
image
May
image
June
image
July
image
August
image
September
image
Octoberimage
November
image
December
image





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.