#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 20, 2010

Days are getting busier

Time is growing short and Christmas is coming. Are you ready? I think I’ve done all the cookie baking that I’m going to do. Today I made butterscotch toffee bars..really easy. Mix one yellow cake mix with 1/2 c melted butter, 1/2 c brown sugar and 2 eggs. Beat in 1 c chopped pecans. pat in pan (10x1x15) . Sprinkle with toffee bits.  bake at 350 for 15-20 min. Yum!
  I also spent a little time at the doctor. Those darn spots (itchy rash all over my body) didn’t go away with the course of steroids that I tried last week. now we’ll do stronger steroids for longer, some cream for itching  and some Claritin along with Aveeno oatmeal baths. I’d like to be spotless (and itchless) by Christmas!
   No great pictures so here you have it.
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.