#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 27, 2010

Winding down?

Have you breathed that sigh of relief that everything is over for another year? There is a certain feeling of “I got it all done” that comes after the business of the holiday. At the Karrasch household things didn’t exactly go as planned. Don and Sean came down with that awful “toss your cookies while you are on the toilet” bug and were sick all Christmas eve. Because of the germs floating around our company waved off Christmas day dinner and didn’t come. Then last night Linda came down with the bug too. Today I’ll be disinfecting the house.
    It was a wonderful Christmas despite all the troubles. Christmas is for kids and when I watched Sean getting excited and unwrapping his presents it was just precious. Chris bought his a complete Woody outfit with hat, canteen, and even a map. Since his favorite movie is TOy Story he was enthralled. Dan was busy trying out the new lenses he got for his camera. This is a picture he took of the house at night and one using his new fisheye lens.
house lights sean sledding 2
More pictures will follow when I’m not so busy.  Don got me a Nook for Christmas and I got Linda one so we have spent our time learning how to use them. We wanted to get up to Barnes and Nobles to take a short class.
    Happy holidays to all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.