#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 06, 2010

CAN YOU SAY “bLIZZARD”?

It’s snowing, and snowing, and snowing! Our winter storm is continuing today with constant flakes. I foolishly went out this morning to meet my coffee group. (We never let the weather stop us). Schools were closed and after coffee when I was on my way to Walmart I realized that I should never have left the house this morning. The roads were barely plowed and I saw one car off in a ditch. I made a quick stop at Walmart to get baking supplies and hurried (well, no, that’s not right….crawled) home. I couldn’t make it up my driveway even though it had been plowed a few hours before. It had snowed about 6 inches since then. Don came down and pulled the car up into the garage. This afternoon I was supposed to go to a Current Events tea, but I’m not leaving the house. It’s a good day to get some cookie baking done. Here are a few shots of outside the windows.
big snow 2010 001
big snow 2010 002
big snow 2010 003
big snow 2010 004
big snow 2010 005

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.