#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 03, 2010

Glad we’re not in Buffalo

Our little town of Bradford is  90 miles south of Buffalo, New York , and often gets the same weather. This past week has not been kind to us (lots of rain, snow) but we didn’t have the kind of snow that caused people to be stuck on the thruway because of an accident for over 18 hours. They are digging out today but more bad weather is coming. We had a lot of flooding and a nearby town was completely surrounded by water.
   I was planning on taking my girlfriend on a house tour in Lewiston, New York, just north of Buffalo, but now our plans are cancelled. It probably is just as well because my cold/cough is still hanging on making me want to do nothing but cuddle on the couch with Vicks on my throat.
   Not a great time!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.