#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

heart full of joy

image

My heart is so full of happiness…my children are here. Even Don commented on how nice it is to hear their voices around the house. So many years in the house we had the sound of children. When they were young it was games and singing. As they got older it was music and discussions. Now they are here with their children. The house is filled with love.
   Ryan and Jenny are already in bed. It was a rough trip for them. THey traveled to Chris’ last night and didn’t get there until two in the morning. Then it was another four and a half hours up to Pennsylvania today. I never wanted to put Sara down today. Holding a baby is the most fun. I will enjoy these next three days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.