#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just a few more days till Christmas

I’m just as bad as those little folks who just can’t wait for Christmas. I’m getting so excited that my boys and their families are coming tomorrow. Ryan hasn’t been home in two years and now he has 2 children..a two year old boy and a little 4 month old girl. And Chris’ boys are getting so big. Dan is in his second year at Penn State and Scott is 15 now. It will be a special Christmas with everyone together. I’m having both Christmas eve and Christmas dinner this year. Don’s stepmother and sister and her husband are joining us for Christmas day. And my sister from Virginia will be here all week. Even my best friend will spend Christmas eve with us. I get a lump in my throat when I think how nice it will be to have everyone here at once. Family means so much to me. How lucky I am!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.