#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 06, 2013

It's worth another picture

The flowers are so beautiful I just had to post a few more pictures today I organized my jewelry and changed my winter clothes for summer ones. That involves getting the bins down from the attic, then emptying the tops from the closet in the spare bedroom. Then taking all those clothes off their hangers and hanging up the summer tops. Tomorrow I'll hang the crop pants in the closet in our bedroom. If you are wondering why I have to have two closets just remember that our house was built in the fifties when the closets were very small. When I see those huge walk in closets on home and garden tv I get so envious. I actually have a very large bag filled with clothes for goodwill.
The weather is looking good for this coming week. Tomorrow I plan on gardening.







2 comments :

  1. That's such a pretty little corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors galore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.