#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Another rainy day

 
We have had our share of rainy days. Yesterday on the way home from Olean I was in a rainstorm so intense the wipers couldn't even keep up with it. It comes down hard and then passes through quickly. The sun is out now and seventy one degrees. I spent the day deep in the new Patterson book. invisible...a real page turner with a twist ending...my favorite kind. I couldn't put it down. Now I'd better get some dinner on the table. Above...me rocking the new hat and sunglasses.

 

1 comment :

  1. love the hat/sun glasses combo!!!!

    and love a book, one can't put down!!!!

    i so need to find one of those, again. ,-)

    soooo, i just keep trying.... :-)

    tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.