#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 07, 2014

My camera and me

 
 

I follow a lot of blogs. Each one I like for different reasons. Some because they are my friends. Others because I admire their style. Some for their beautiful thoughts. Many teach me something. Some for their writing genius. Some because they are so generous and kind. All my favorites are listed at the side of my blog and I hope that you will have a chance sometime to stop by for a visit. One of the first blogs I began to follow was Kim Klassen. I was just beginning in photography and she was such an excellent teacher. I learned so much about Photoshop by taking some of her classes. Each year I have tried to be a better photographer. My pictures have improved I think but I have yet to make the jump to really looking and making everyday into a picture. I need the attention to detail that real photographers have. I have to admit that I don't take my camera everywhere. And when I do I get caught up in the moment and activity that I forget to take a picture. So I was really happy when our local landmark Society offered a Creative Woman Worshop and offered some photography classes. It is all day and I'm taking three different courses. The last slot will be to create a watercolor picture. It seems like a wonderful opportunity for me to expand my skills and have a fun time. I can't wait till July 26th.

 

5 comments :

  1. i love the way you want to keep learning, and trying, and improving this and that. it is a wonderful trait. not held by all. you are so lucky, to be this way.

    carry on! and have fun with it! of course you will!!!!!

    tessa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's the teacher in me. I continually had to update my skills. I love learning.

      Delete
  2. your header is simply beautiful!!!
    i think you have the water color down already!
    have fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammy. It's all about the apps now....so easy.

      Delete
  3. Your header is wonderful! I agree with Tammy. I'm with you, never stop learning! Have fun on the 26th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.