#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just a little touch

I stopped by to visit my friend today and she shared some Mountain Ash berries with me. I love how they look on my little bistro table.

 

 


I've been a fan of cobalt blue for a long time. When my husband and I were younger we would spend our weekends going to auctions, sales, and antique shops. We have some beautiful glassware from that time.

Today it is almost ninty so I postponed my job of tending to the garden and am reading instead. It's the new Steve Berry book..The Lincoln Myth. Stay in and stay cool...that's my motto.

 

2 comments :

  1. pretty... pretty... pretty....

    how a simple cutting can be so beautiful...

    that book sounds like something my husband would like! must look it up.

    yes, stay cool. we finally can today. got a/c turned on again, last evening! after a %*&^%$*& day, for an 81st birthday for my husband! -mumble, mumble, mumble- ,-)

    tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. our library has that book, in large print. i have it on hold, for my husband. it sounds as if he will enjoy it.

    great!!!

    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

    tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.