#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 06, 2014

I'll get by with a little help from my friends

I love the internet. I know some people my age who refuse to have a computer and fear having their credit card numbers or identity stolen. But they are not aware of the wonderful qualities of having this miraculous device in their home. It's like an endless font of information. Even my husband who at first refused to touch our first computer finds himself browsing subjects that interest him.

I have learned so much from other bloggers. When I first started this blog in 2006 I was ignorant and didn't know anything about how to create a blog. When I reached out to other bloggers they were very helpful in the technical aspects of blogging. Soon I was able to make headers, place my type where I wanted it and put in pictures.

 

Recently I was admiring another favorite blog...Here there be musing....and Tessa reached out and taught me how to find illustrations from Bing.com similar to the ones she puts on her blog. Although I usually try to have my own photos there are times when I am too busy or the weather is uncooperative and I need to borrow the pictures I find on the web. There is so much out there.

Thank you, Tessa.

 

3 comments :

  1. And you are very welcome!!!!

    I agree, at times, we just don't have any personal photos, to post.

    But there are so many lovely illustrations, and old Art, etc. To grace our blog.

    And places like The Graphics Fairy, etc., who give their things free.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog Heading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, Peggy! I have to check out Bing.com. I've never gone there. I'm so Ms Wikipedia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.