#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 22, 2014

What to buy, what to buy

Today I went Christmas shopping in a nearby town. Every year I say I'm going to do this early but I always find myself shopping in December. Do you have the same trouble I do? What to buy. Because my family all live away it's hard for me to know what they have and what they need. I love it when they just tell me what they would like. It certainly saves me guessing. And buying for my hubby is as difficult as him trying to buy for me. We just don't need any more material things. I'm more into making memories instead. A lot of people give gift cards but I'm old fashioned and like people to have a gift to unwrap. How about you?

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Thankfully, some years ago, I proddddded my family members, into stopping adult gift exchanging. We all gather here, around noon time on Christmas Day, for the Grandchildren to open everyone's gifts to them. Wheeeeeeew! :-) Thus eliminating the tiresome task of "what to get for adults?"

    Each family does their own choice of gift giving, in their own homes.

    No real pressure on the two of us, to think up gifts either!!! Often times, we'll each pick out a couple of things we want... And the other will wrap them and put them under the tree. :-)

    It took time, for me to convince my family, to cut back!!! Oh yes it did!!! But I kept at it. Didn't mind the "Mom, you are a Scrooooooooge" looks and grumblings." LOL. Gotta' be strong, to introduce Wisdom, to a Holiday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.