#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Finally some rain

It has been such a dry summer and today's rain is so welcoming.  It has cooled off and I am enjoying the fall weather that is upon us. I am getting caught up on my rest after my vacation. It was so great to see my southern family again and through Facebook I hope we keep in touch. 
  Today I am planning on a full day of nothing but relaxation...reading, playing on the computer and TV watching. Oh, well, there is that laundry to catch up on..LOL. 

3 comments :

  1. Yes, rain and cooler temps. Delightful. Things were wilting here.

    But Sat. has dawned sunny. Not so, for later. So we had better get our walk in, before storms come.

    Enjoy your resting day!!!!!!

    Oh and a pretty Autumnal Banner up here! :-))) Mine is back to flowers, which are still blooming. They don't look Autumnal but are blooming along so valiantly.... :-) I had to picture them.

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always the laundry, Peggy! Enjoy your day of rest! It sounds lovely! I have laundry tomorrow, because I haven't a single piece of clean clothing after today. Should have brought a bigger suitcase! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday.... Purrrrrrrfect Banner pic!!!!!

    Have you ever read Tasha Turner's book "Pumpkin Moonshine"? Bet your little grand, would enjoy it. :-)

    You can get it for a good price, on Amazon new/used books. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.