#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sadie update

I am fine, thank you. My mommy and daddy took me for a long ride and when we got to the animal hospital I knew where I was. But I waited patiently in the waiting room till it was my turn. You should have seen that barking golden retriever. Doesn't that dog have any sense of decorum?

I stood very still up on that metal table even when the vet poked something up my....well, anyway, I didn't like it. He felt my legs and body and thought that I was doing well. Then I thought we were leaving. We went out of the examining room and I turned to walk away with mum and dad. But..oh no..she handed the leash to him! Wait! I don't want to go,back that way! Mom! Save me! But they walked away..so I obediently followed the vet for my ultrasound.

I heard the vet tell mom and dad that there was no problem with the nodule on my spleen and we wouldn't worry about that. He cut my medicine in half again. I hope that I do well so that in two weeks I can only take a pill every other day.

I was happy to get out of there and thought we were going right home. But oh no. Mom needed to stop at Hobby Lobby for some oil paints for her class and then they ate at Red Lobster. dad always likes it when they have endless shrimp. They left me in the car..but left the air conditioner on for me. Finally they came out and we drove home. Boy was I glad to be there. I high tailed it for the kitchen and had a long cool drink.

The things I do for them....

 

6 comments :

  1. Peggy, please go back to Sarah's blog (the one you said was the 2nd one, in my post). She does not have the *dreaded* Read More Here setting on her blog. No!!!

    And now she is worried about it, and has put up a 'Technical Difficulties' post, asking if her Readers see a Read More Here setting on her blog? Because neither she, nor I, like those things.

    Please go back. Look closer. The links at the top of her blog, simply take you to other aspects of her blog. But her blog posts, are right there, under the header and those links.

    Please. And please leave her a comment, saying that you now see, that she doesn't have that Read More Here setting.

    Thank you.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dear...

    I'm sorry there was a mistake, but I was worried, that Sarah was worried.

    All is well.

    So happy that Sadie is doing so well.

    Hugs,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:04 AM

    hi Peggy, this is Petra from the blog Talulaah...I read on Tessa's blog that you recently visited my little space but that you missed the words... I just wanted to let you know that 'WORDLESS' is just one series I have. I usually write quite a bit, but we're in the middle of moving house, so pictures is really all I have time for at the moment. that said, thanks a lot for your visit... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news about, Sadie! I loved how you wrote this blog from her POV, Peggy! Happy decorating and HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh little sadie! i love you so!
    your news just keeps getting better and better. you're such a brave little soul. you'll be around for a long long time!!!
    XOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy news, Sadie! I did not want to think about you in pain. And thank you to your mom for advice for Bentley! His vet is resisting that diagnosis and Bentley is doing better now so maybe he'll be okay. But if not, I'm going to remember what you've been through and remind Bentley's daddy.

    Stay well, Sadie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.