#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mum's the word

 

Nothing says fall like mums. Just put a pot on your porch and it's really all you need. Add a pumpkin and you have decorated.

Today I took down my little black fencing that surrounded the flower beds and carried some of the summer things downstairs. Little by little I am beginning to tuck things away. I know it is still early and we have some nice days ahead in September and October but I like to get a head start on it so I'm not doing it when the snow flies.


There are still some summer flowers like geraniums which are hangin on.

I love these tricolored mums.

 

1 comment :

  1. oh!
    do i spy little moss roses?
    i used to call them that.
    i loved them. the only thing that didn't die under my black hand! LOLOL.
    it's rained here off and on all day long. i have soaked up every last minute of it. HEAVEN! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.