#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It all happens one day

 

I was resisting...hanging on to summer with both hands. And then the weather changed and fall was in the air. The mornings were coo and I could tell that my favorite season was on the way. I've really wanted to get out my decorations for fall but have been so busy these last two weeks I didn't have time. My goal is to do it over the weekend.

Today I got a haircut, met with a finicial advisor, and next will be going to meet with an art instructor. Busy day. And tomorrow we go back up to Buffalo for Sadie. So this weekend will be perfect to stay at home and decorate. All the bins are in the attic so it is a process to get them all down. I have waaaay too many fall things but I love them all. THis year I will try to be selective. Look for some before and after pictures.

Are you ready for the change of seasons?

 

3 comments :

  1. fall has always been my favorite time of year. i love everything about it.
    i don't decorate for it... but i do have little rituals that i enjoy and that make it special.
    particular books that i read just for the autumn time of year... particular movies i watch...
    soups i prepare... and little beeswax tea lights in simple glass holders for the warmth of autumn itself.
    it's all good! now if the HOT weather would just cooperate ... and LEAVE!!!!
    hard to get into the mood when its in the 90's still... and outside the door is like an oven.
    LOLOL.
    XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Autumn eventually knocks on the door enough, to make us listen. :-)

    I got some decorations down too. I have very few, as I have tried to cut down on all my old decorations. Mine are easy to get to, in an upstairs bedroom closet. But it still means trips up and down the stairs. :-)

    Enjoy all of your plans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the change of seasons, Peggy! Can't wait to see what you do! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.