#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Ah, air

I really got to enjoy central air yesterday as the temperature reached ninty.  I hadn’t realized how hot the house gets and how we had to huddle in one cool room with a window air conditioner. Just being able to walk all through the cool house was amazing. And the Giggle Girls enjoyed being inside too. It has really made a difference. 
   Today I am going to friend’s home to help her with Facebook. I am happy to show her how to do something because I know sometimes it is easier to just be shown instead of having to figure it out yourself. I have been in situations on the computer where I have googled myself into a coma trying to solve a problem. 
   Later this afternoon is my weekly art class. I have enjoyed this weekly painting ritual and admit that my skills have improved with practice. It has brought me so much joy. 
   My job for today is cleaning the spare bedrooms in anticipation of my sister’s visit on Friday. We don’t have a lot planned for the week except on Sunday when we will be going to Erie for a dinner theater. It will be great to have them here. Then the next weekend Diane’s youngest son and family are coming. I love having people around and am looking forward to it. 

Downton Abbey, the movie, is in production with most of the original cast. Can’t wait. How I have missed looking forward every Sunday to Masterpiece Theater.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.