#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 23, 2018

You’ll have to forgive me

Blogging is going to be scattered these days as I get busy with life. Please forgive me that I may not always find time to get here to tell you what I’ve been up to. I thought about just taking a total break but then I find times where I want to journal. 


Yesterday I was busy doing laundry from four beds and remaking them. I’ve finally got the house back in order after ten days of company. It has been raining a lot the last few days and I’ve stayed indoors. Last evening we went over to Eldred to visit Don’s stepmother and his brother. It’s always enjoyable to visit with family. Don’s stepmother will be 96 on August 31 and is in amazing health. She still lives in her own house and goes to the senior center every day to play cards. She is as sharp as a tack and keeps her mind sharp doing Suduko and Cryptoquip as well as jigsaw puzzles. 
This large sunflower is outside the Lighthouse restaurant where we had coffee yesterday morning. That is my friend Joan in the background. 




1 comment :

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    you should do exactly what makes you happy!
    people like Don's step mother are such an inspiration. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.