#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 10, 2018

It’s sister time



Every summer my two sisters come up for a visit.  You can’t beat Bradford’s weather in the summer where the temperature usually is in the seventies. But with global warming these past few years have increased to the eighties. But it is still cooler than Virginia temperatures. They will be here tonight so if I’m MIA for this week don’t be alarmed. 
  This afternoon I am going to Mayville once more for another watercolor lesson. I so enjoy doing that and get satisfaction creating.  

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    how wonderful you can all be together! I love your visits. :)
    hope you have a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.