#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 20, 2018

It’s going to get real quiet here

My sisters left at 8 this morning for their journey back to Virginia. It was hard for us to say goodbye. We have had such a fabulous week and been busy every day. And they have been such a good help to me. Besides painting the hall for me they helped me organize my fall decorations that Josh brought down from the attic and put in my basement. You may remember that the air conditioning system now takes up the entire attic with a huge unit and flexible large ducts (two to each room). I can’t walk up there without stepping over or ducking under a duct. That has given me even more incentive to get rid of things. I am moving most of the decorations downstairs and eliminating as much from the attic as I can. 
  Even though we have another week of August I feel FAll in the air. The temperatures have cooled down and we sat outside in the perfect weather quite a bit this last week. It won’t be long till I’ll be putting out those pumpkins.
  Josh and Caron will be leaving this morning also. They loved eating breakfast at Sprague’s and plan to stop over there again before they leave for Pittsburgh. I will spend the day doing laundry and bedding and going to Giggle Girls today. Then I will rest...and rest...and rest. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    every time you see that fresh newly painted wall you'll remember the fun!
    and the wonderful time you had while they were there. it's cool at night here too.
    even though it still gets hot in the daytime our nights here these past few have been cool.
    VERY UNLIKE August for us! but joyful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.