#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Another hot day

I have learned that here in Tennessee the summer doesn’t end in September as it does at home. Yesterday it was 94 which means we stay inside most of the day. Even if it rains like it did while we were having dinner at the Olive Garden it didn’t last long. And when we left it wasn’t raining as we got in our car but 100 feet away you could see it was coming down. Strange. 
    Poor Sara didn’t enjoy her dinner. She had come home sick from school on Tuesday with a cold, stayed home yesterday but we thought she was ok to go out for dinner. Unfortunately she got sick at her stomach and had to go to the car with Jenny to lay down and eventually threw up. She is staying home again today. 
    We enjoyed having Chris with us for a few days. He went back on Tuesday. We are stopping at his house tomorrow on the way home for a few days. This has been such a wonderful break and getaway and being with family is so important. Tonight we are visiting Don’s sister who just learned that she is cancer free.  What a joyous celebration.  

Of course Sara and I played makeup. Don’t worry. It’s only for fun. She doesn’t wear it out.  She put gold glitter on my eyelids and my face sparkled for two days.  Despite washing it twice and showering little specks on glitter still stuck in places on my face.  She sure is a girly girl.  


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:50 PM

    awww... you can tell she feels bad when you see her eyes.
    just be careful and don't get any glitter IN your eye! I did once at Halloween ages ago and I still remember the pain!
    and oh Peggy. I can't say it enough... congratulations to your sister in law!
    how WONDERFUL that she beat cancer! bless her! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.