#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 11, 2019

A little touch of Easter



I have so many photo apps on my iPad that I had forgotten about Hipstamatic. It is a great camera app with built in effects. This little vignette is on my hall table. I haven’t put out all my Easter decorations this year and I need to reassess about keeping all of them. When I get back from Hawaii I plan on doing a purge in the basement decoration storage room. 
   Today I woke up to snow on the ground...just a dusting but feels like we are going backward in our weather.  I will be so happy to be in 82 degrees next week. 

1 comment :

  1. Your decorations are gorgeous, Peggy! I've been viewing houses in the Vegas area and on-line. Our realtor takes us on house visits using FaceTime when we're here in Colorado. I have thought of you so many times as I'd look at how homes were decorated and/or staged. You have a rare talent, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.