#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Here kitty


No, I didn’t get a cat. I’m cat sitting for Wendy while she and Chris are off on. Vacation to Topsail.  NC. Chris just returned from three weeks in Shanghai, China where he was working. It will be nice fo him to have a week off to play after such a long trip. This kitty is Dolly. She and Bebe are very shy even when they are at their own house but extremely wary at my house and spend almost all their time hiding under the living room couch.  They come out at night to eat and use the litter box but otherwise aren’t very friendly.  Occasionally Dolly will come out and if I have my hand hanging down will rub up against me but won’t let me pet her. 

I’ve been busy packing. It’s amazing all the things I have to take, my suitcase is filling up fast. I know I take too much but I like to have all the contingencies onhand.  When I was younger I never had to think about things to make you sleepy, upset stomachs, or dry eyes. I’m getting excited about the trip and hope that I can post updates here. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.