#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 05, 2019

Working again



Some things I’ll never figure out. My blogging platform decided to work again and I can post pictures here easier. Huh? Oh well, I’m glad I’m back in business. 

This is me at Paula Deen’s restaurant. I thought it was cute that they had this full size poster of her to take pictures with. 


This is the big wheel at Pigeon Froge. I don’t like Ferris wheels as a rule but this one was slow and I enjoyed it. 


The inside of Paula’s store. She had a lot of cute products for sale. Did I mention how wonderful her breakfast was. The menu was simple where you had to pick two things from one category, one meat, and three things from another category. Then they brought cinnamon rolls and juice while you were deciding. The meal came out family style and everyone had a bounty to share. And everything was delicious. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.