#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Bella Grace



Bella Grace magazine is so full of words that fill the soul. It is printed on heavy paper and takes time to savor. It is not a slick mag with ads popped in every few pages. It doesn’t promote products giving the price and place to buy them. It isn’t full of recipes and diets and how to’s. No, it is a simple loving magazine. Just reading it elevates your life. Page after page is filled with submissions by readers, sometimes longer articles and sometimes just a quick sentence. It is a joyful place. It requires you to relax and take your time with it. It reminds you that there are times when you just need to give yourself over to introspection. When I read through it I never want to come to the end. 







2 comments :

  1. You got me started with Bella Grace. I love it too and I have kept all of the copies. Like you I read Bella Grace slowly to savor every article. It is not a fast read. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall have to check this magazine out, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.