#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 29, 2019

Back in Bradford

I am back home after a two week vacation in Hawaii. It was a long and brutal plane ride back from Honolulu to LA to Atlanta to Richmond then an hour ride to Fredericksburg and a six and a half car ride back to Bradford the next day. This old body isn’t made for that kind of torture. I had forgotten how small those plane seats are and how still you have to sit for six hours. But the trip was worth the pain because it was amazing. 


The highlight of the trip was the Polynesian Cultural Center where we got a taste of the island people through visiting six different worlds with demonstrations, programs, and hands on activities. 

We saw different kinds of dancing at each of the islands and got a hula lesson. 











3 comments :

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm that just today, less than 1 month from date of receipt credit bureaus got my letters in which i hired a credit repair expert (QUADHACKED 'at' GMAIL.COM) to help me delete medical collections and other late payment records. Trans Union has removed all 6 medical collection accounts. None could be verified. I didn't even receive a letter from Trans Union at first ,but did receive a notification from a credit monitoring app. Later on i got confirmations letter from the Federal credit bureau and trans union . Thanks Q U A D H A C K E D @ G M A I L . C O M ,I'M also scoring an 800+ this is so nice!!! Finally free of that nonsense bondage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're glowing with the joy of someone who loves learning about other people and cultures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.